Monday, May 20, 2013

A Busy 18 Month Old

I am so sorry for my absence.  February and March were horrible sick months which left me being very mopey and lazy.  April was busy busy busy with house project and great visitors.  Bram is officially 18 months old now and crazy as ever.






Bram is saying and understanding more and more.  He's still infatuated with football but now seems to enjoy a few other things....especially walks (anything outside really), reading books, coloring, playing guitar (with daddy), puzzles, helping mom vacuum, and driving his toy cars.  He discovered planes last month while being outside.  He gets so excited whenever he hears one, even if he can't see it.  He loves to explore outside; instead of running around he's usually exploring and looking for bugs. It's pretty cute but kind of gross since I hate creepy crawly things. 

I have so much more to catch you up on...can't wait to show you what we've all been up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment