Friday, January 24, 2014

Our Nursery Disaster Area

As we work on finishing up Bram's room, the babies room has become the disaster area.  Slowly we have worked our way through every molecule of dust, papers, clothing, toys, etc.  It's been a weekend project for almost 2 months...seriously.  It really seems like we've been working to clean and organize that room for months.  It's finally coming to an end...and I couldn't be happier.

Prior to being a nursery this room was our clothing closet since our closet space is so sparse in this house.  We knew it was only going to be a temporary fix until we added another little one to the family so we never did anything too dramatic or expensive.  Here's what we started with (I apologize for the horrible pictures.  They are from an old cell phone):



Wish I had gotten more pictures because we had WAY more clothes/stuff in the room. 

This is where we are now:




We've had a ton of help from Bram!  He's loving all these projects.




I hadn't realized how small the room was until we got the nursery furniture in place.  I had so many fun ideas in my head until I realized how little I had to work with.  In the end that helps us save money so I am okay with that.  Stay tuned for more updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment