Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Halloween!

This post is a few days late but these pictures are too cute not to share.  Bram got to celebrate Halloween last Saturday and Wednesday!  On Saturday we were invited to a costume party.  Chris always dresses ridiculous so I figured we would try to have the two matching.  When I saw the mullet wig I knew I had to have it.  Isn't he rocking it??!!?! 



For Halloween I chose a skunk costume.  It was so stinkin' cute!  Because of the storm we never picked up any candy so I made Chris pick some up on his way home from work.  We ended up getting only ONE trick or treater!!  What a waste of candy...just what Chris and I need laying around the house. 




Bram loved his outfits. We celebrated his birthday yesterday so pictures will soon follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment