Wednesday, October 3, 2012

20 Unique Infant and Toddler Birthday Themes

Bram's birthday is almost a month away and I've just started planning.  Since I love organizing and planning parties I couldn't wait to put this little party together.  Some people may think I may go over the top but it's something I really enjoy.  And maybe one day I will become a party planner....you never know. :).

Since I scour the internet late at night for different ideas I thought I would share some really cute birthday themes I have come across.  These themes are so unique and don't include the usual cartoon characters. Click on the picture to view more.

Rainbow Birthday:


Candyland Birthday:


Circus Birthday:


Carnival Birthday:


Caterpillar Birthday:


Cat in the Hat Birthday:


Little Man/Mustache Bash Birthday:


Cookies and Milk Birthday:


Star Wars Birthday:


Superhero Birthday:


Red Riding Hood Birthday:


Disney Movie UP Birthday:


Lego Birthday:


 Goonies Birthday:



Sock Monkey Birthday:



Pirate Birthday:


Goldilocks and the Three Bears Birthday:


Hello Kitty Birthday:


Mad Science Birthday:


Rubber DuckyBirthday:


Stay tune to see what we decide :)

No comments:

Post a Comment