Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mustache Bash Part 1: Party Decor

This weekend Bram celebrated his 1st birthday.  Like I said in an earlier post I love planning a party.  When scouring the internet I knew I had to use the theme Mustache Bash.  It was such a cute theme. 

I found an amazing Invite site on Etsy called Simply Printable.  She has some really great birthday, baby shower, holiday designs, etc.  I love the way they turned out. You pick a design, tell her your color theme, and she designs it in 24 to 48 hours. Please check her site out...especially if you are looking for a Holiday card.


I started planning Bram's birthday almost 2 months ago.  I decided to purchase a Cricut instead of purchasing someone else's work or asking someone else to make it....I had to do that for a baby shower and I hated not being able to do it myself.  I seriously love doing this kind of thing. Plus I am kind of a control freak!!  Here's what I created:

DIY Mustache Banner

DIY Mustache Banner

DIY Streamers

Closer look at the mustache streamers

Closer look at the circle streamers.

DIY Cupcake Toppers



DIY Mustache Straws

DIY Mustache Confetti

Door Sign - found Inspiration here

Ignore the ugly fireplace...it will soon be updated :)

Monthly pictures

Grab a Stache sign - inspiration found here
The party ended up being a big success.  We have such amazing friends and I can't express how happy and thankful we have them in our life every single day.  Pictures from the party will follow in another post soon. 




1 comment:

  1. How can i make the mustache streamers? Do you have a link to the tutorial? :) pretty please :)

    ReplyDelete